Starseed Lineages

Neha Jha
Hi!

I've been receiving nudges that I have galactic guides, and ouuu I'm intrigued! I've explored it a bit on my own, and I was wondering if you guys had any experience in this topic. Specifically how to connect and communicate with Galactic guides and Star beings, and how to explore ones Galactic Soul Lineage!

Re: Starseed Lineages

Felisha Nicole
Hey Neha... I'm excited and intrigued with you! I don't have much to offer as far as tips to connect to galactic families. I've had amazing experiences star gazing a lot from seeing shooting stars when I ask for a sign "they" can hear or see me and I've seen red and white, blue, green fire balls shooting across the sky just when I had an inkling to look up. Other than that I've seen in various astrology books indicating my birthdate falls within the Sirius constellation and from there I watch videos on youtube that share characteristics about various starseeds. I can identify with at least four types, here's a video I've enjoyed https://youtu.be/zRyWstlQjKU

It is fun exploring ourselves beyond our earth suits, lol.

Re: Starseed Lineages

Neha Jha
Ouu that's so cool!

I'm an astrologer, and I just found a really cool resource on each of the starsystems and indicators in the birthchart!

It feels my soul originated in Lyra based on my intuition + my birthchart!

Re: Starseed Lineages

tamara
A couple days after reading this thread the words "Orion's Belt" popped into my head while I was driving. Later I googled "Orion's Belt Starseeds" and found some interesting things about the lineage. A lot of it resonated. It's all so fascinating. :)

Re: Starseed Lineages

Danielle Elaine
Neha Jha, could you share the resource you're referring to?

I also understand my extraterrestrial origins, I know where my lineage is from. I have not explored the knowledge very much yet, outside of receiving much confirmation through multiple signs. Thank you for prompting me to call in a deeper exploration! feels like a good time. :)

Re: Starseed Lineages

Neha Jha
Hi Danielle!

It does feel so magical + potent for this work right now! I've received some confirmations recently as well. I've been craving to do inner work to explore it further.

Here's a great resource I found for Starseed lineages! https://thestarseedscompass.com/
They have a e-book for sale on the astrological placements and degrees per starseed origin.

Another one of my favorite resources for ET and galactic beings is Gigi Young on Youtube. She's a spiritual teacher about so many things, but ET's are her specialty. She has some really interesting content!

If you don't mind sharing, what are your soul origins and how have you received confirmation? I'm still learning to discern in this topic. I feel a strong resonance with Lyra + Feline/Lion Beings - I am a Leo after all! I feel I have soul history in Orion as well (:

Re: Starseed Lineages

Emma
I've been learning alot about Starseeds recently. Maryam mentioned Ken Carey's book, the Starseed Transmissions a few months ago and so I got a copy of that. I've also been listening to Steve Nobel's videos on YouTube which include lots of info on the different starseed races.