Soundtrack of Yeni's Dance Class?

kesiaugustine
Hey y'all! <3

I have been taking Yeni's classes via video playback and I especially enjoyed the soundtrack to the September class.

I was wondering if anyone knows the names of the songs she played? I found AKWAABA and Jerusalema but I would love to have the others, too.

Thank you!

Re: Soundtrack of Yeni's Dance Class?

Stefanie
Hi! I just took Yeni's September class, and I wondered the same!
Did you happen to find the playlist by chance?

Re: Soundtrack of Yeni's Dance Class?

kesiaugustine
hey Stefanie!

nope, I didn't find the full playlist yet, but I've been vibing to two of the songs I found:

AKWAABA - GuiltyBeatz
Jerusalema (& the remix) - Master KG

<3