Soul Retrieval

Diamond
hi!

I just joined the New Earth Mystery School a couple of weeks ago! Super happy that I found this community!! I am a newbie and have been working my way through the courses in order and just finished the course on Rebirthing. My question is will soul retrieval meditation still work if there is memory loss caused by trauma and depression? Did those memories also stay frozen in that childhood/early teen state and will also need to be called back and reintegrated?

I hope my question is clear and makes sense.

Thank you

Re: Soul Retrieval

ancientbliss
Welcome!
I haven’t watched the class your referring to yet or listened to the mediation, so I’m not sure how helpful my answer will be, but I’ve struggled with memory loss as well and I kinda always viewed it as this: the body/heart/soul will always know what the mind doesn’t. So even if you don’t remember certain parts of yourself, it doesn’t necessarily mean it disappeared or that you’ll never have access to it, in my opinion it just means the information will reveal itself when it’s ready to be revealed. So it may not be all the way important or relevant right now to remember those memories, or maybe it is, that’s up to you, and if that’s the case then yea you can always have the intention to have those memories called back in and reintegrated, it just might not happen that quick or in one meditation session. This kind of inner work isn’t really linear, so with time and practice certain memories may start to comeback online.
Either way, you’ll still benefit greatly by doing the meditation considering it will bring you closer to yourself which should naturally ease the process of memories being reintegrated.
Maryam also has a soul retrieval tea that might help. I don’t think it’s available at the moment in her Etsy shop, but if you scroll down her Instagram @vibrationalmedicine she discusses some of the ingredients in the Soul Retrieval Tea. Maybe incorporating those herbs into your own tea may help with the process. Hopefully that answer made sense, I can clarify anything if you need me to!