Small Joys ✨🌻

Dulcie
Today at work, I came across two books that made me joyful! One is EFT for kids called “Good Bye Ouchies and Grouchies, Hello Happy Feelings!” by Lynne Namka, and another is a children’s affirmation book called “Just Because I Am”. It’s exciting to see these modalities available in a way that is digestible for kids, so that they hopefully can be more of well-being tools than healing tools. They reminded me of New Earth Mystery School so I wanted to share ☺️
I hope y’all are feeling many joys in your day too. Love you ❤️

Re: Small Joys ✨🌻

Dhiyanah
That is so beautiful, thank you for sharing that with us 💖
<3
@byDhiyanah