Sibling Contracts

Mary
Hey Fam,

I would really love some insight into others' experiences with their siblings and the best way to move forward on this topic. Long story short, I have always had a tumultuous relationship with my older sister (Taurus) and younger brother (Scorpio),  I'm an Aquarius.

I've been going through a whole lot and I feel ready to break these contracts in this lifetime and link up with them in the next but in my heart, I want to work things out with them. They are unfortunately unwilling and that is their free will.

If I do break the contract, will the opportunity to work it out still be available when they are ready? Can I learn my lesson and release myself from the contract even if they haven't gotten the lesson? These are my thoughts surrounding it.

I'm still a newbie and working my way through the classes. Has Maryam touched on this topic of karmic contracts in a family?

What's been your experience? Do tell.

All Love,
Mary

Re: Sibling Contracts

Shaleesa
I had to cut the energetic cord with my younger sister in May. I had a revelation that I was pouring a lot of energy into our relationship, and she wasn't interested in reciprocating it at all. Has taught this concept of "energy leaks" in one of her classes. You end up energetically drained because you're giving love, compassion, etc. without the other person honoring what you've given to them.

For me, the healthiest option was to break ties in a loving, respectful way. And I had to honestly admit to myself that my sister doesn't give a fuck about me. And I have to find a way to be okay with that. It doesn't mean that it'll be this way forever. But, in this season of life it's just the hard, honest truth.

I believe there will be a day when we can reconcile. But, I'm not interested in forcing it, knowing that she'll just resist.

Re: Sibling Contracts

Mary
It's so real. Thank you for sharing with me Shaleesa.

My prayer is that we can work it out and learn the lessons in this lifetime. I'm hopeful for us and also for you and your sister.

I'm no longer triggered by the things that are said. Which indicates to me that I'm at least growing from the experience. I'm going to talk to them soul to soul in the astral and love them from afar until they're ready to look within.

All I have right now is my energy and as Maryam says, energy is currency.