Self Declarations

Laurette
Hello! I rewatched self love 1.0 last night and I just want to express my gratitude for this community and also share how truly powerful that class is. Maryam read us her personal declaration to remember self, I AM and then invited everyone to write their own from that place of self. I wanted to share mine and some of my other writing and invite others to post what they feel called to share. I love you all and thank you.

I am the everflowing bliss of life
I am everything
I am the pure light and love that fills the trillions of stars in this galaxy
I am the stream that flows into the ocean
I am the breath that fills each set of lungs on this planet
I am one with the beautiful goddess as she holds me in her arms
I am the trees I climb and the flowers I sing to
I am the beautiful voice that sings to the clouds
I have come here to spread my love into every crevice of this planet
I am everything and nothing
I am every face I pass on the street
I see myself in all as I am all and I am so beautiful
I am perfect
I am always worthy because I am everything
I feel my connection to the stars light years away
They are as close to me as my heartbeat
I breathe in their light and swallow their wisdom
I birth myself from the cosmic womb and swirl the heavens in my mouth
I am the love that bursts through my cells
I am the joy that comes from a laughing child
I am whole healed and complete and could never not be so
I didn’t come here to heal
I came here to spread my love
I feel my mother calling out to me and the love she offers cannot be contained
I am ever present
Ever transforming
I am the salt in my tears that flow because of how much love I have for every fractal of our creator
Purity runs through my veins and opens my eyes to the truth of my being
The truth of my beauty
All aspects of self have come forth and I pour my love and acceptance into each and every one
Reunion
Liberation
I am freedom and I could never not be free
I am all of nature
Raw and orgasmic
I am each sparkle in every square foot of the ocean as the sun shines on its surface
I am the beautiful sun and my light shines forth on my creations
Nothing could make forget love joy abundance and freedom is my birthright
I came here to remind others of this too
To reflect back to them their perfection light and beauty
To remind every soul here that I am them and they are me
Unity
Our flesh is one
We will dance each other back home and I am so grateful for our ever present harmony

All that I am is love
I melt into the everflowing stream of love and light that I am
There is nothing greater or less than
My light burst through my heart and every cell of this beautiful body I inhabit
I am one with all of creation and within this knowing is purity
I am pure
I am whole
I am all that is
I am all that I am
I could never not be enough because my being is infinite
I could never not be worthy because I am everything
I am as pure as the new born baby that grows in the womb
In and out of the womb my unique expression comes and goes
Bringing forth love wherever it goes
I am dancing with all of myself as we walk each other home
I cradle my my innocence and kiss her forehead as she laughs
She is here with me now
To be loved and accepted
To embody the perfection she is
I have come full circle and feel the circle widening
Swallowing me whole
Into the abyss of purity
I take a deep breath and feel the perfection and light of my body
It streams through my soft supple skin
I am innocent raw and free
I have found myself
My true self
And now all of the illusions have no weight on my shoulders
They grasp at my feet but they only catch the wind of my past
Into the womb I go
To remember all that I am
All I came here to be and do
And yet the amusing paradox is I don’t have to do a single thing
I am all that I am in every moment
And the moments bleed into each other
Creating the blank slate of the mother
Divine and pure

It is now flowing through every cell
Waking up every fiber of my being
Calling me to dance with creation
It cannot be stopped
The power is indescribable
The demand from our mother to remember
The hollow cries of the past can still be heard, begging to not be forgotten
It is not forgotten, it never was
There is only now, as all crumbles around me
The vacuum like suction into the new
The energy is breathtaking
Transforming
Dying
Being reborn
It is all now
The vibrations in my body is clarity
Clarity is here
Joy is here
Love is here
Demanding to be felt and recognized
The shadows had their time
Now the light bursts through to balance
Yin caresses each heart and pours her love into each until its broken into a million pieces
And she is there with love as each piece is melded in fire and born anew
She is there to remind us we are her
She is us
We cannot be without her
The umbilical cord is alive and flowing with bright red blood
The blood is splashing into our faces to be cleansed
I can feel her calling to rebuild
Tears flow down my cheeks as I feel how our new home feels
Our connection to all, undeniable
Tangible
Felt
Here
Spirit is felt all around me
Calling me to create
Create from a foundation of unconditional love
Of peace
Of joy
Compassion
Gratitude
Acceptance
Purity
It is already done
I am just remembering
Remembering
Trusting
Surrendering
Embodying
Feeling the cloud of love and support that surrounds me in every moment
I am here
I release all that no longer serves this calling

The fire started as a single lightning bolt
And is now catapulted into an entire galaxy of trees on fire
It burns through me
It alchemizes the dense energy
We are innocent and infantile
Being burned alive only to sprout back up through fresh soil
I am being ripped to shreds and my cracks are being filled with light
I am remembering
I am feeling my truth my body and my soul merging as one
It is beautiful
It is unexplainable, only felt
Others try to logically analyze it when it can only be inhaled and felt deep in the lungs
The heart
It is raw
It is fresh
It is new
It is destruction
It is love
It is painful
It is blissful
Change is here and it cannot be stopped
It is as if I have taken a deep breath after being smothered with gelatin
Helpless in mud
Like a fly stuck in sap on a tree
I am free
I am love
I am here to create and create I will
Love
Joy
Compassion
Gratitude
Forgiveness
Support
Love
That is all there is now
I am the eye in the middle of the hurricane
I am the beautiful flower free of debris as towers fall and crash all around me
I am coming home to myself
And it feels beautiful

I can feel the cracks growing bigger
The blood getting squeezed out faster every moment
The pain feels as if I’m giving birth and my womb is weeping from the feelings of separation
My heart is bursting into a tiny million pieces to all come back together stronger
As parts of me and those I love die and wither away I am swallowed by the grief
I hold gentle hands with my grief
I welcome her with open arms and swim in her ocean of tears
I swim all the way to the bottom and through an opening of light
The balance to my dark
The fire to my water
The stars to my earth
This is where I play in her flowers
Climb her trees
Dance in her grass
I see the seeds my dark has planted in the ground start to take root and grow
I am able to fly up to the stars and pour their light and wisdom into my heart
The light and dark in a dance of love
I embrace both
I am both
I am all that I am