Schools!

Dulcie
Hi loves,
A newold desire has been kindled in me again to take in-life classes. For a while, i strayed away for different reasons, most recently seeing it as a “permission slip” and thinking I shouldn’t (lol mind word) go to school if it’s not needed. But today I did a training for my work and geeked out about being in a live learning setting again.
So, I wanna put my feelers out to see if going back to school is aligned.
I was wondering if you have experience with a school that really resonated with you and didn’t feel programmy, maybe divination schools or priestess schools etc?
I love this online community, and I think I’m ready to add some in person learning too ☺️

Re: Schools!

MoonSun
I don't have a recommendation, but I just wanted to add, I love learning too! I feel like 2019 energies are so beautiful, follow your heart! :)

Re: Schools!

Dulcie
Thank you MoonSun 🌕🌞
I feel so too. <3