Return of the Divine Sophia

Dulcie
Reading this book, and reflecting on a chapter talking about how the age of pisces was intended to bring balance of the masculine and feminine, exemplified in its symbolism, and it made me think of what Maryam was discussing in the community meeting about Laura Eisenhower and astrology. Then i’m sitting here, drinking my tea, with the book closed but the paperback cover kinda bent open, and on the first page, with a series of testimonials/reviews, i see Laura’s 😂
A fun thing i wanted to share with you all 💛 love

Re: Return of the Divine Sophia

Wangui
That sounds like such a funny and synchronistic moment :) thanks for sharing.