Resources for Understanding "Death"

Kat

Resources for Understanding "Death"

Kat
Hello loves,

Does anyone know of books that go into the nature of life and death and its metaphysics...i'm not really quite pulling in the words i want to describe what i'm looking for...but i trust that any recommendation that comes through will be perfect <3

i am in the process of integrating the very fresh (nov 18) & unexpected death of my partner of five years (i'm 23). i've heard maryam speak a little bit about death & how there is no real "loss" but i am struggling to understand that. i want to communicate with him & not feel so abandoned & alone.

so much love, thank you all <3
Kat

Re: Resources for Understanding "Death"

Kat
i say books, but truly any resource...

Re: Resources for Understanding "Death"

Rissalove
Hi Kat,

First I want to say I am sending you love and light.

Grief is tough, and can take you through any array of emotions. I lost my mom in Nov 2016 and it has been a tough, but transformative experience. There are days I cry. There are days I find joy. My practice is to honor what I am feeling.

Resources I've used are Maryam's Cord Cutting meditation. The first time I did it I was a ball of tears. It started the beginning of my healing/self-care practice. Some other resources I've used is establishing a consistent meditation practice, journaling as much as possible so I can get my emotions out, and joining a grief support group.  Below are some books that I've helped me as well. Much love!

Cord Cutting Guided Meditation
https://soundcloud.com/maryamhasnaa/cord-cutting-and-forgiveness-guided-meditation-by-hasnaa

Books:
Conversation with God by Neal Donald Walsch
A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson

Kat

Re: Resources for Understanding "Death"

Kat
Rissalove ~ thank you thank you thank you. feeling the love...truly. my lips are literally vibrating right now as i sit here listening for what to say...i just appreciate you. thank you again <3