Resources for Divinations/Readings?

Mariah
Hi everyone,

I'm interested in knowing who walks near me in the ancestral/spiritual realm. Does anyone have any recommendations for folks who do initial divination/readings for newbies?

I have been wanting to do this inquiry for months as I've just recently started to lean into altar work, but have no idea where to start. I had a fascinating dream last night, where I was in a room with some people, and they asked me to call out my benevolent ancestors by name. In my dream, the people I was with were shocked I didn't know them by name. So I figure it is now time to learn!

Thank you all, sending warmth!

Re: Resources for Divinations/Readings?

Becky
I would suggest reading through the "resources" tab here for some vetted options of people you might feel drawn to working with.

I will note that in recent months, I've found people who do this type of thing crossing my path...almost like my circle is gradually changing. It's interesting!

Peace,
-Becky

Re: Resources for Divinations/Readings?

Mariah
Thank you Becky! That is helpful, I will start there.

And I love that! That is super interesting, and reminds me of "what you are looking for is looking for you too."

Sending warmth!