Resonance Oils

Rissalove
Hi New Earth Community!

After watching the Empath Medicine 1.0 playback video I have been more inclined to play around with my Empath and Abundance Oils from Maryam. I'm curious how you guys use your oils. Are there specific areas you focus on? Let me know!

- Marissa from LA

Re: Resonance Oils

Valentina
Hi Marissa :)

For abundance, I have the holy water spray so I will just spray that in the air around me but I would say you could diffuse the oil for that one to just kind of "fill the air with abundance" or surround yourself with abundance. For the oils, you could anoint yourself with it - I just dab a little on my neck, maybe chest, close enough to my nostrils so I can take the scents in as I set my intention for you know, staying strong in my boundaries and centered with myself (the smell is kind of a reminder for me). You can always add it to other creams you use. Like I make my own body butter and then add a few drops of a blend that I'm feeling. Just some ideas, let me know how you end up using yours!

Valentina

Re: Resonance Oils

Briana
Hiii!

I love her oils as well, I use them in the same way as Valentia, (I'm going to start putting it in my body butter too, great idea, btw)

but I practice reiki and I use the roll on to draw to symbols on myself before leaving my house everyday, almost as a shield of sorts. I also use them after I've written down goals, manifestations, prayers or blessings to draw the reiki symbols in oil on the paper, and then place them in my reiki healing box.

Happy discovery!