Registration Link for Waking up from Being Woke 2.0?

Registration Link for Waking up from Being Woke 2.0?

Linda
Morning all,

Can anyone share the Zoom registration link for today's class? I can't seem to find it in the portal. Thank you for your help.

Re: Registration Link for Waking up from Being Woke 2.0?

Jazmin Ramos
Thank you for posting this question 🙏🏼 I don’t see a link yet either.

Re: Registration Link for Waking up from Being Woke 2.0?

Shavonne
Hello beautifuls! The link is in the calendar : https://www.maryamhasnaa.com/calendar.html

Re: Registration Link for Waking up from Being Woke 2.0?

Jazmin Ramos
Thank you!! ❤️

Re: Registration Link for Waking up from Being Woke 2.0?

Linda
Thank you!!