Questions from Waking up from Being woke 2.0

JH

Questions from Waking up from Being woke 2.0

JH
greetings to everyone, i am looking for more information about the type of Ifa Zakiya Harris was speaking about & used in their invocation, i don't even know exactly how to spell i-shae-shae or earth mother omele's name but i feel seen, shook & deeply called.i have been seeking on the path towards Ifa initiation for about 7 years now, and have not found an ile or godparent that was for me. i did go to Zakiya Harris' IG  but did not see more info there, and wanted to check in here before reaching out to them on there directly as that there are not appointments or a calender visible to make appointments with them. if anyone feels willing, able & moved to share info with me, i would be most grateful, peace & be well~