Question about energy work

sabrina
Hey :) I have been listening to the Present Time class 1.0 and Maryam mentions three things we are constantly updating for our energy work

-our grounding cord
-our relationship w our guides
-our Akash

What does it mean or why do we update our relationship with our guides? The other two I understand. Any thoughts?♥️♥️🌹

Re: Question about energy work

julian.16
Hi Sabrina,

I know Intuitive Guidance (Dec 17) covers this topic nicely. My relationship with my guides and updating those connections means that I am recognizing my own evolution and making sure that we're all in alignment and co-creative relationship. I think having the intention when we are doing energy work to update our own identity and understanding of ourselves and to strengthen the relationships with our guides means anchoring in the change that we are cultivating through all relationships and dimensions. In my experience guides also change, they can be animals or Angels or Ascended Masters. Updating the relationship seems to me like staying really present with who they are, how they help, and anything they can share with you, and your own needs.

hope this helped!! xx

Re: Question about energy work

sabrina
Yes, that totally makes sense!! I’m so excited about this practice — even in the few days since I posted this thread, new guides I didn’t know I had or wanted to connect have been reaching out to me. Thank you also for bringing awareness to that past course ~ I’m gonna have to tune in again. It’s been awhile♥️♥️🌹💫 love