Qi- gong question

Valentina
Hi all! I am wondering if there is a schedule for the Qi-gong with Dr. Word? I saw that a video for Feb was posted in the Portal but did not know it was happening. Maybe I missed the Zoom registration link. Anyway, thanks for any info :)

Re: Qi- gong question

Cara
Hey Valentina, yes good question. I love that Qi-Gong was introduced, this community has so many gifts to receive. I participated in the video this morning and feel so grounded and heavenly. I am so happy to bring this into my weekly/daily ritual.

Re: Qi- gong question

Marissa
I love this practice! I did it yesterday when my energy was feeling pretty "meh" for no particular reason. Afterwards I felt so light and in the flow.

I didn't see a live link, it's possible this class was just meant to be a recorded post?