Puzzle exchange?

cyclopsmermaid
Hi beloveds,

This is opulence. what a beautiful community meeting, thank you for offering up so much love ( I am currently doing the shadow work of deflating my ego lol)! I'm trying to let go of external validation, and this is the toughest test ever lol!!!! Y'all are the best crowd to be validated by.

During our chat I was working on this puzzle : https://www.zulily.com/p/jimi-hendrix-axis-bold-as-love-1000-piece-jigsaw-puzzle-437409-86984705.html?tid=googpla_1851308303_70503797475_86984708_zcvp2_US&gclid=Cj0KCQjwyJn5BRDrARIsADZ9ykHK-9Xme6Tw5OPwzSCXivSiYRO9uYXG2O33BAtQ5CfYxvUAJGpjUPYaApWUEALw_wcB

I bought it like a year ago at goodwill for a dollar! It was new with the plastic on and all the pieces. I finally opened it up last night! I used to love puzzles as a kid, and I find them so grounding. Its really soothing to watch avatar and drink tea and work on it.

I'm wondering, do you love puzzles? Would anyone want to trade me my puzzle when I'm done with it? I could do a no contact exchange in LA or figure out how to mail it!

I did this puzzle ten years ago with my first love : https://www.amazon.com/Tibetan-Wheel-Life-Puzzle-1000/dp/B001CHEH2M

And I would love to do it again! maybe that puzzle is your puzzle and this is a sign? lol

Email me if you are interested, or if you just want to connect  opulenceabudance@gmail.com

Re: Puzzle exchange?

dulcie
Hi Opulence <3
I don't have a puzzle to trade, but I love this. :)