Power packed December. Wishing all a powerful and a sovereign New Year

Power packed December. Wishing all a powerful and a sovereign New Year

Jennifer
I've been a part of NEMS since the second class. I want to thank Maryamm and all of my Mystery School mates for this beautiful year of growth and leRning. I am so thankful for this medium that has enhNced my growth. Today's class was a powerful ending for the year and a tool of fortitude for the year to come! Namaste

Re: Power packed December. Wishing all a powerful and a sovereign New Year

Tenika
🙏❤️🙏❤️

Re: Power packed December. Wishing all a powerful and a sovereign New Year

Maryam Hasnaa
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.