Power of EFT

Moonsun
I was struck by the absolute power of EFT this morning when I tapped on a pain I was physically experiencing in my body and it went away.

Also wanted to share how when I was enmeshed and codependent w my boyfriend, I knew in my heart we had to break up, but was so attached and terrified to hurt him I would stop myself every time I started to, I tapped on all the triggered feelings I had around breaking up with him, and then next day it was so swift, I did it from the deepest place of my soul and didn’t stop myself or feel guilty. I’m SO grateful for EFT

Re: Power of EFT

Anna Love
EFT is amazing!!