Poverty Consciousness /religious dogma

Phoenix
So im getting my acupuncture done and I have this revelation afterwards that so much of the stress and tension in my body (that ive been in denial of lol) is around lack and money. Ive been really focusing on embodiment and just getting more comfortable with dwelling in my body.. and I now realize I have much to release regarding poverty consciousness, vows of lack, and religious dogma that emphasizes the belief that money abundance and a life that doesn't include suffering is bad.. do you guys have any tips for this lesson im going through. . books, rituals, body movements, anything! I started by writing out on paper all that I wish to release in regards to this and I plan on burning it when log off here so if you have additional things to do I am open to suggestion.

Re: Poverty Consciousness /religious dogma

Becky
Oh Phoenix, that is so rich and deep. Thank you for sharing this!!!

Since you're asking for ideas, I'm just going to brainstorm a few right now:

Did you participate in the Erin Telford community meeting a few weeks ago? It was this amazing, energy-shifting breathwork.

Any yoga -- I'm SO partial to kundalini yoga for releasing patterning and creating new neural connections. Or Chi Gong/Qi Gong. Anything like that. Maybe dance to Pink Floyd's money song (ha)

There was also a resonance box a few months back with an "abundance" theme. I have really just started working with the affirmations in the last 2-3 weeks. (I find abundance stuff challenging too.) One I like is "I use money to better my life and the lives of others." :) I actually really like smell for reprogramming work. There are numerous studies about how smell affects us. It blows my mind that most of what we "taste" is actually smell.

There are many processes available for working with core beliefs (you could probably google this). Like, you identify the underlying core belief (I believe money is the root of all evil, or whatever it is for you), and you identify where you store this belief in your body and you transform it. Tsultrim Allione teaches a variation of a process called "Chod" or "to cut through" that I really love. Chod is the practice (articulated by a female Buddhist teacher around 1100BCE) naming, identifying, and personifying/embodying your demons, and then instead of fighting them, you feed them everything they need until they are satisfied. The book is called "Feeding Your Demons." My personal experience is that it is fucking transformative. :) ....but challenging. I am only practicing 1-2X a month right now.

May you benefit equally from peace and persistence as you explore this.

Sat nam,
Becky