Portal Book Club

Maryam Hasnaa
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Portal Book Club

Cristal
Maryam so grateful you took into consideration my tweet from the other day. Im beyond excited for the book club. I feel it would best live in the diary segment and a book thread can be created later.

Sidenote: I love the energy I feel in the replays since I haven't been able to be part of the live. I'm grateful and full of gratitude for this new earth school. Blessings to you all xx

Re: Portal Book Club

Tiffany
Hello! This is a wonderful idea. I’m open to both ways to receive but I think you sharing it in the diary resonates.

Re: Portal Book Club

Beatriz
Hello! Yes! I am also open to both alternatives but to create a space in my diary section it's what calls me the most. Than you

Re: Portal Book Club

Raquel Maynes
I also resonate more with the book list being put under the Diary section, but either outlet will work fine.

So excited for this to be posted!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to put this list together. What a gift.

Re: Portal Book Club

Valentina
I like the idea of Posting in the Diary and then creating a Discussion thread in here so we can all comment, etc.

Yay!

Re: Portal Book Club

Rhea
hullo!!!

i am so looking forward to this =~]
personally, i would prefer it to be in the diary section!

thank you for this Maryam
warmth and peace to you

Re: Portal Book Club

dulcie
:-) i'm excited for this!! <3 my heart is tender right now and this feels like a warm breeze of a salve on its watery aches. i love you!

Re: Portal Book Club

Brittany
I'm in agreement with the majority. I think it'd be nice for you to share the books in your diary segment, someone can always start up a thread to kick off the discussion in the forum for everyone to carry the conversation a little further :)

Re: Portal Book Club

Aprile
Hi Maryam - I prefer the diary. Thanks for the offering.