Poems from Morocco- Following Cyndi Dale's Intro for Energetic Boundaries 2.0

Poems from Morocco- Following Cyndi Dale's Intro for Energetic Boundaries 2.0

ArlínB12
Hey NEMS family,
I felt very inspired by the blurb that Maryam had read from Cyndi Dales website about her dream in Morocco during this Sunday's class. I too felt a deep awakening while traveling Morocco in 2017 and recently found a poem I wrote from my travels. I thought it would be nice to share in here with hopes that others might share their writing/pictures/art from when they too have travelled to places with potent medicine that activated something within them.

Sleepy in Morocco

Once,
I went to Morocco and slept through the way the rocks glide
into endless sand.
On the same trip,
I was sleeping,
when the peasant lamb
was sacrificed on the forefront
of the only Christian home.
A neighborhood slaughter,
a gift of inclusion.
That same night,
I saw the moroccan stars
stretched
far beyond the far beyond.
Nothing, had ever captivated me in such a way.
It was a mechanism for human humbling,
the way the whole sky sparkled underneath the
Moroccan stars.
The universe,
tracing a map of my wildest dreams
as I slept through,
the most awakened land,
my soul had ever seen.

-- Arlín

Re: Poems from Morocco- Following Cyndi Dale's Intro for Energetic Boundaries 2.0

sameerah
"far beyond the far beyond" -- wow I'm sure that was such a powerful experience. Moroccan stars sounds amazing!