Playing music for sleep w/out a phone

Becky
I've been playing with listening to some different healing frequencies while sleeping, but to use these i have to use my phone. I do download them and put it on airplane mode, but I'm torn about having it so close to me while sleeping (so I can adjust the volume if I wake in the night and it's too loud).

What do y'all do?

Also, any artists/tracks you especially like (and why)?

Peace,
Becky

Re: Playing music for sleep w/out a phone

Shavonne
I use a wireless bluetooth speaker and place the speaker right outside of my bedroom. That way, I don't need the electronics in my bedroom or close to my face. Plus, it's still close enough for me to hear yet far enough to not be too loud :)