Plant allies for different conditions

KL

Plant allies for different conditions

KL
Hi Maryam and community,

I know that July’s topic will be on plant medicine and allies. Wondering if you could address plant support for two areas of emotions I’ve been having difficulty around?

1) Paranoia - I think I have a lot of paranoia in my maternal family line, which I’ve specifically noticed in behaviors from my mother and grandmother. I’ve noticed that certain situations (such as conflict) will trigger this heightened response in me. Recommendations for plant tools / other practices that can support?

2.). I’m also interested in plant allies for working with grief, heartache, loss and the related feelings of regret and disappointment.  I went through a situation that caused heartache about three years ago, but feel like I’m still making my way through these emotions, and the situation often still loops in my head.  Any support for working with these feelings would greatly help - thank you!

<3