Plant Allies

Mónica Mandujano

Hi all ♥,

As we take this time to focus on our health, eat better, exercise more, and spend more time meditating,  it's key to be familiar with the way in which our plant allies and ancient technologies can work with us to stay healthy! Herbs can be burned or diffused to allow ourselves to cocoon ourselves in good-smelling bubbles of healthiness.

Don’t worry about hand sanitizer and alcohol shortages. Find other ways to stay safe and boost your immune system at this time.

*Note- DO NOT diffuse eucalyptus and tea tree oil if you have pets! Harmful to their body and can cause major liver issues for dogs! It's best to stick to using the eucalyptus and tea tree oil in sanitizer.

https://www.wsls.com/news/2019/10/26/research-shows-burning-sage-kills-94-of-airborne-bacteria/

*It is important when buying Palo Santo to buy a sustainable brand.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325055#The-answer-is-in-the-natural-chemicals

^On elderberries, yummy in oatmeal or pancakes as a syrup or fresh ;). I get them in Sprouts.

“What our study has shown is that the common elderberry has a potent direct antiviral effect against the flu virus,” says one of the study’s co-authors, Golnoosh Torabian, Ph.D.

“It inhibits the early stages of an infection by blocking key viral proteins responsible for both the viral attachment and entry into the host cells,” the scientist continues.

Looking forward to more tips being shared within the community of how to boost your immunity and cleanse and sanitize our spaces.

Sending strength and positivity.