Pendulums

Christie C.
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pendulums

Mary
Hey Christie,

I recently (like a week ago) started using a pendulum. I went looking at this article and that blog post on how to effectively work with it and I wouldn't advise that because every experience differs.

The first thing I do is clear my mind and meditate. In the back of my journal, I drew a cross and wrote 'yes' on the vertical ends and 'no' on the horizontal ends.

I then ask 2 questions:
Are we connected right now?
Do you have the answers?
(Learned this from watching Lauren Cielo on GAIA)
If yes, proceed.

Next, ask test yes and no questions like 'Is the sky green' or 'Is my name Christie'.

With my pendulum, if it's a yes, it'll swing horizontally and vice versa. Between asking if the answer is changing it'll stop and spin in a circle then answer. Your experience can and most likely will be completely different but this is what has worked for me.

Re: Pendulums