PDF library/members in NC <3

Shai Nicole
hi! i'm open to connecting w anyone in north carolina ^_^ i also have a pretty hefty PDF library if anyone's interested, i can share the dropbox link for you to download anything you'd like.

IG: @ssedd0g
art IG: @shai.nicole.creates
email: shai.nicole.creates@gmail.com
❁❁❁ bless

Re: PDF library/members in NC <3

Nykkylynn
I would love to read through the dropbox library.  what a great idea to share resources!

NicoleLhuser@gmail.com

Re: PDF library/members in NC <3

Mónica Mandujano
Hi Shai ❣

I'd love and appreciate the Dropbox link for the gems you have to share!

My email: mmmxmonica@gmail.com

Thank you so much

Re: PDF library/members in NC <3

Shai Nicole
Here are two mega links. lmk if they do not work
❤️❤️

On Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 4:25 PM Mónica Mandujano [via New Earth Mystery School] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Shai ❣

I'd love and appreciate the Dropbox link for the gems you have to share!

My email: [hidden email]

Thank you so much

http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/PDF-library-members-in-NC-3-tp1036p1905.html
To unsubscribe from PDF library/members in NC <3, click here.
NAML
❁❁❁ bless

Re: PDF library/members in NC <3

Mónica Mandujano
Immediate HEART eyes as I opened these links! Rejoicing. Thank YOU for this share ❥❥

Re: PDF library/members in NC <3

kelsie
wow! thank you 🙏 so many of my favorites--and also those on my wishlist

Re: PDF library/members in NC <3

Shai Nicole
y’all are welcome! 💚💚

i found many of them on archive.org or pdfdrive.com or by googling the title with “pdf” at the end

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 1:03 PM kelsie [via New Earth Mystery School] <[hidden email]> wrote:
wow! thank you 🙏 so many of my favorites--and also those on my wishlist

http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/PDF-library-members-in-NC-3-tp1036p1909.html
To unsubscribe from PDF library/members in NC <3, click here.
NAML
❁❁❁ bless

Re: PDF library/members in NC <3

Laurette
Hi Shai! My name is Laurette and I recently moved to Durham, North Carolina. I would love to connect with you, what part of NC are you in?

Re: PDF library/members in NC <3

Erica Talley
Shai! I'm oil High Point, NC and work in WS. I would love love love to connect with you and anyone else in the area. Is your name pronounced like shy or shay?
Thank you for being SO kind and sharing your links and path to pdfs!

Re: PDF library/members in NC <3

aisha
wow what an incredible treasure! thanks so much for sharing!

Re: PDF library/members in NC <3

Anasylvia
HUGE Thank you for this!

<3

Re: PDF library/members in NC <3

Nerlande
Hello,  do you mind resharing the links please?

Re: PDF library/members in NC <3

Shai Nicole
sure (: lmk if they work

http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/PDF-library-members-in-NC-3-tp1036p2039.html