Offering - free QHHT sessions in Denver!

Offering - free QHHT sessions in Denver!

Anna Love
This post was updated on .
Hello lovely souls! I'm so excited to announce that I've completed the QHHT training! As part of the program, I'll be doing 25 complimentary QHHT sessions in August and September and would love to offer spots to anyone from this wonderful community! [Edit: I'm all booked up for August, and have 12 spots left for September!]

QHHT stands for Quantum Healing Hypnotherapy Technique, developed by Dolores Cannon. QHHT goes into any necessary past lives and is then a direct connection to your Higher Self. These sessions have to be done in person.

You're welcome to email me directly: anna@risingphoenixwholehealing.com. Please mention that you're from New Earth Mystery School.

Looking forward to holding space for your Superconscious/Higher Self to come through!

Love,
Anna

Re: Offering - free QHHT sessions in Denver!

Anna Love
This post was updated on .
Here's a little blurb about QHHT for anyone that wanted more information:

QHHT® achieves the deepest level of hypnosis possible, the Somnambulistic level of trance. The Somnambulistic state is ordinarily experienced two times a day: just before becoming awake and just before falling asleep. Most hypnotists do not work in the Somnambulistic level, either because they don’t have the ability to access this level of trance, or they are weary of working in the most mysterious level of hypnosis, which can produce unexpected results, such as reliving a past life.

QHHT® is a powerful tool to access that all knowing part of ourselves that has been called The Higher Self, The Oversoul, even the Soul itself. When we incarnate on Earth we forget our previous lives and connection to our souls and The Source. QHHT® enables all people from any background, culture, religion or belief system to engage with what has been called The Subconscious, since it resides beyond the conscious mind. The term The Subconscious, abbreviated to The SC, is that greater part of ourselves that is always connected to The Source, or God, and has unlimited knowledge and an unlimited ability to heal the physical body. Sometimes mental and physical ailments are rooted in trauma from past lives; sometimes they are connected to lessons being learned in a person’s present life. The SC reveals the cause and will assist according to any soul’s particular lessons.

I'm offering free sessions into September! You can email me directly at anna@risingphoenixwholehealing.com. Looking forward to hearing from more of you for this offer!

Much Love!
<3 Anna

Re: Offering - free QHHT sessions in Denver!

Anna Love
Hello! All of the free sessions are full, but I wanted to offer anyone in this community a discount for both QHHT and BQH.

BQH stands for Beyond Quantum Healing, and is a similar technique created by a longtime student of Dolores, and the sessions can be done remote.

Regular price for a session is $333, along with payment plans when needed. I would like to offer a special discount where the price will be reduced to $222 total, and am happy to still offer payment plans.

You can email me directly at anna@risingphoenixwholehealing.com.

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

QHHT & BQH: Consciousness exploration, Trauma transmutation, Soul integration <3

Much Love,
Anna