Oakland Gatherings?

Heather
Good morning! I recently moved back to Oakland (officially moved on January 1st- divine timing).  As I am settling in, I wanted to reconnect with others who have been voicing an interest in having an in-person gathering in Oakland.  Perhaps we could make plans to meet at a coffee shop or have a gathering by Lake Merritt in the coming weeks or months?  Perhaps there are already gathering plans in the works?  February 9th or 10th (there are no Mystery School classes currently planned for either of those days) could be good days to plan something.  Or some evening if that's better for the folks who are available and interested?  Deep bows <3 Heather
Kat

Re: Oakland Gatherings?

Kat
Hey Heather,

I am in San Jose & I would definitely be open to doing something like this! I'm in a place in my life where there is no one in my immediate reality who speaks this language we all know...