New one to the group

Handlingmines
Hello everyone,

I want to express how happy I am to discover this tribe.
I personally feel like I was finally aligned to come across this great resource.
    Growing up I couldn’t understand these special gifts I had. ( I remember having them since age 4) I thought I was weird, or perhaps had a touch of demon in me 🤷🏽‍♀️😂. Of course I never shared the particular gifts i’ve had since I was a child. I also suffer with PTSD from sexually, emotional, and mental abuse as a child and some in my adulthood. Over the years I’ve tried to self heal and seek therapy, however l still deep down knew I was carrying a mask.
I recently had a situation where I was hitting rock bottom again. Well, I actually feel like I did. Feeling Lost.
But I believe I saw light again out of my darkness.
November 24th, my last day on vacation in Puerto Rico. Came across a man I kept running into during my trip, he ended up being my massage therapist, enlightened me and awakened me. Helping me to see that I’m an Empath. It was like being able to see after being blind for a lifetime. 3 days later, I tell my therapist, she confirms that I am, and she is too, 2 days after that, I hear the Friendzone podcast, with my newfound light, Maryam Hasnaa.
Again, I’m so thankful and I’m ready to find peace again.

Love