New age to Jesus?

Tiffany
This post was updated on .
Good afternoon everyone!

So I came across some “New age to Jesus” testimonies on YouTube and I was shocked because they’re speaking of some spiritual practices, such as meditation, being evil and demonic. I grew up Christian and now I’m influenced by Buddhism. I do not shun Christianity or any other spiritual path.

What are your thoughts?

Re: New age to Jesus?

ErikaAust
Hi Tiffany!

Thank you for sharing this and for asking this question here. I personally feel like you can find any and all kinds of opinions on the web and in the world. Whether or not you agree with it I fell depends on your own vibrational alignment and heart discernment.

To me meditation ( along with necessary Source Lovelight shielding from bs energies in this light hypnosis state) is all about getting closer to your Self as Source embodied. That I feel is loving yourself and strengthening your awareness of the connection you already have to Source.

If someone ever were to tell me that the way I strengthen my intuition and awareness of connection to Source was demonic, I would have to heart discerningly disagree and go my merry, Blessed and unstressed way.

I really recommend checking out the Heart Discernment 1.0 & 2.0 class on NEMS. Super great info. I’ve been on the path of really embracing the truth that there’s no fear in love, and that “There’s nothing outside of me that has more power than me.” -ACIM I believe and Maryam has quoted it before too. Sending you lots of love 💕✨🐉✡️

Re: New age to Jesus?

Tiffany
Hello again!

After tuning into my heart I realized those "new age to Jesus" messages are not aligned with me. I was getting too caught up with everyones opinions so much that I couldn't even feel my own. Perhaps I need to break up with the internet for a bit lol (besides this community). I do agree with you - meditation does get you closer to your Self.

I'm going to re watch the Heart Discernment classes and stay aligned with what's for me

Thank you!