New Here

Morgan
Hello everyone! My name is Morgan. I'm new to the school! Have been following Maryam on Twitter for what seems like forever and finally I have the ability to join with you all! Last weeks poetry class was AHHHHMAZING!!!ive literally just been on here watching videos! lol I'm looking forward to connecting more with you all .. as I am learning through my ascension just how connected everyone is .. whew! thank you all for the love emanating through this portal! love you all <3

Re: New Here

Wangui
Welcome to NEMS Morgan!!

Re: New Here