NEMS in Southeast Asia

hanna
Hi loves,
I've recently moved to Indonesia and will be traveling to neighboring countries for visa renewals, I'd be interested in connecting with anyone who's on this side of the world during those trips :) if you're around and interested just drop your email below! (I'm currently not on any social media)

so much love to all <3

Re: NEMS in Southeast Asia

Dhiyanah
Hi Hanna! I've been secretly hoping to meet a NEMS classmate on this side of the globe 😆 I'm in Malaysia. I'm half Southeast Asian and half South Asian - but I've yet to travel much around these parts, so I haven't explored Indonesia! I hope you're settling in well in your new home and the weather's been alright there (our monsoon has us on daily showers - it's been thankfully relaxing here but friends say Kuala Lumpur's getting a bit of a lashing from the weather this year)☀️

I live in Penang Island - transport's quite tricky for me but if you're ever hopping over here, or if you'd just like to connect, drop me a line at bydhiyanah@gmail.com

<3
@byDhiyanah

Re: NEMS in Southeast Asia

hanna
wooh so exciting, i sure will!

We seem to be on a lucky streak with the weather, its barely raining where I'm at. Though the thunder storms are so intense here!! i love them, sometimes they still scare me lol!

Anyway so wonderful to connect, I'll be traveling to Malaysia in the next month or so - i'll shoot you an email :)