NEMS group meditation

Trisha
Hey all!!

Yesterday's class energy work reminded me of how powerful group intention is in amplifying creation and healing.

I'd like to get a gauge on who would be interested in doing daily or weekly group meditations, with or without a specific focus.

We could also set a daily time and whoever can tune in does so, no pressure.

Maybe with the focus around the topic of that month.

It would be as simple as us agreeing upon a time to meditate and doing our best to stick to it with intention.

I'm excited to tune into the collective NEMS energy field more often.

Once we have a few ppl interested we can set a time and get started!

Sending love,
Trisha

Re: NEMS group meditation

Wangui
That sounds like an interesting idea. I am open to committing to a weekly group practice. I agree and think having one set time would be the easiest way to remember.

Re: NEMS group meditation

Candace
I’d be interested too!

Re: NEMS group meditation

Raphaelle
Hey Trisha,
I'm interested as well! Sounds powerful, I haven't done a group meditation before.

Re: NEMS group meditation

Tiffany
I’m interested!

Re: NEMS group meditation

Briana
Would love to.

Shall we try to set up something starting next week?

How are Wednesdays for everyone? I like the idea of a mid-week check in meditation.

xx Briana

Re: NEMS group meditation

Binta
I'm so down for this! Wednesdays work for me, I'm also open to Sundays before class as well.

Re: NEMS group meditation

Rissalove
I'd be open to a group meditation. I can't commit to every weekly, but I would try to make it when I can.

Re: NEMS group meditation

Tenika
I’m open to group meditation on a weekly basis 😊

Re: NEMS group meditation

Erica
I'd love to participate in the NEMS group meditation. As long as the schedule is during the week (M-T) I'll work with whatever time is determined. I take Yoga teacher training classes on the weekends and wouldn't be able to make a FSS schedule.

Re: NEMS group meditation

Torres
I’m so down for this! I’m also good to do wednesday’s or sundays.
Kat

Re: NEMS group meditation

Kat
I absolutely love this idea! I'm flexible - evenings are better...i'm in PST and my preference would be say 8:00 PM. However, I am flexible. What time zone are you all in/what time do you prefer?

Re: NEMS group meditation

Mar
I am Interested

Re: NEMS group meditation

Mindy Sue
I'm interested! I can do weds :)

Re: NEMS group meditation

Liv Josefin
Hi, yes I would love to connect in meditation❤ I am in Portugal on WET/GMT time, but I am flexible to any day and time.  Much love

Re: NEMS group meditation ( Poll)

Binta
Hi Everyone! Happy December!

I created this poll so we can see what time works for everyone for a group meditation this month. Hopefully, this is helpful, but if not please feel free to continue coordinating in a way that feels good.  Be sure to check the time zone to make sure it is right for you.

https://doodle.com/poll/wkikbsv62n87vebe