NEMS book group - The Kybalion

Hudda Rahma
Hey gang I hope you are all in the best of health and faith.

I absolutely loved the last class (Like Hearted People 2.0) and the beautiful wisdom Noni Limar shared with us. I was inspired to read the Kybalion following her discussion about how she resonated with the text as an original source of much of the derivative metaphysical texts popular in the collective, and how she used it as a criterion for her friendships.

If anyone is interested in reading this together do reply in this message and we could get a reading group going.

Take care