NEMS - LA Zoom Meetup

bree
This post was updated on .
Greetings to anyone reading this,

If you are in or around the Los Angeles area and would like to meet up (virtually for now) with some fellow community members there will be a Zoom meeting on Monday 02/15/2021 at 7pm.

Since its obviously safer to meet up online, anyone who wants to join can no matter where you are. I'm just hoping one day we can have meetups in person.

02/24/2021 Update: We will be meeting monthly. Lmk if you want to join.

Have a magical day,
Bree

Re: NEMS - LA Zoom Meetup

Jennifer Dallas
Hi! I’m new on here. Just signed up this evening. I’m in LA. I missed the virtual meet up. Let me know when you have another one. Would love to connect with others. Thanks!

Re: NEMS - LA Zoom Meetup

bree
hi jennifer! we're having another meet up on 03/15/2021 at 7pm. if you'd like to join, send me your email please.

Re: NEMS - LA Zoom Meetup

Jennifer Dallas

I’d love to! Thank you!!

On Feb 24, 2021, at 11:25 AM, bree [via New Earth Mystery School] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 hi jennifer! we're having another meet up on 03/15/2021 at 7pm. if you'd like to join, send me your email please.

http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/NEMS-LA-Zoom-Meetup-tp2817p2845.html
To unsubscribe from NEMS - LA Zoom Meetup, click here.
NAML

Re: NEMS - LA Zoom Meetup

Jennifer Dallas
Just want to make sure you received my response.

I’d love to!

[hidden email]

Jen Dallas

Re: NEMS - LA Zoom Meetup

bree
you can email me, the link isn't working. for anyone else reading this feel free to email me if you'd like to join. we will be meeting every 3rd monday at 7pm pst.

brianalugo27@gmail.com

peace

Re: NEMS - LA Zoom Meetup

Jennifer Dallas