My inner child's ice cream

Trisha
Hey all!

My inner child is feeling playful today reminding me to lighten up. She inspired me to ask y'all about your favorite ice cream :)

Maryam's boundary work example of ice cream always helps me keep it non judgmental and playful. So I thought it would be fun to hear everyone's favorite!

Mine is classic vanilla.
Unless I'm at the mexican ice cream place in town, then it's a scoop of cheese flavor with a scoop of raspberry flavor. So good!

What are you and your inner child's favorite ice cream flavor?

Re: My inner child's ice cream

Shavonne
ooh how fun! My "favorite" version of anything constantly changes, but right now I love pumpkin ice cream :)

Chocolate fudge brownie is also a classic for me yum

Re: My inner child's ice cream

Dhiyanah
This is so cute, I love this prompt! Cheese and raspberry ice cream - oof, that sounds delicious.

My favorite's dark chocolate ice cream but my inner child and I will seriously consider any ice cream with cookie dough or brownie chunks in them XD
<3
@byDhiyanah

Re: My inner child's ice cream

Binta
Love this reminder to lighten up!  My favorite is always changing as well. It was strawberry cheesecake and now it is dulce de leche with waffle cone.  Very intrigued by the cheese and raspberry combo Trisha!
Going to look for almond milk or plant-based alternatives for this taste for my inner child :)

Re: My inner child's ice cream

Rissalove
I love this prompt. My inner child loves butter pecan ice cream. It's still a fav.