Morning Routines / Rituals

tamara
Hi All -

I was wondering what types of routines and/or rituals you do each morning.

I'm trying to perfect my morning routine. I usually do a combination of qi Gong, yoga, creative visualization and prayer. But I've been inconsistent, especially on the weekends. I'm trying to make it into a habit that I automatically start doing each morning. I would love to get ideas and inspiration from you all. :-)

Re: Morning Routines / Rituals

Tiffany
Hi Tamara,

I haven’t been consistent with my morning routine but what I like to do is light up my palo santo, pray, EFT, journal, meditate and read a small passage from a spiritual text

Re: Morning Routines / Rituals

Katura
Working on making this a routine:

Give thanks
Meditation/intention
Oil pull
Exercise or stretch

Re: Morning Routines / Rituals

Kemi
I'm actually better during the week than on the weekends. Mine looks like:
a short yoga flow
+/- writing down dreams
meditation/intention setting
affirmations in the mirror

i have a playlist i use every morning that goes along,and i cycle through different essential oils for a morning scent trigger that puts me in the right vibe.

Re: Morning Routines / Rituals

tamara
I've been thinking of adding EFT to my daily routine. I've had such good results every time I've used it.

Re: Morning Routines / Rituals

Felisha Nicole
Hola Tamara!

Honestly, my current morning ritual is mainly listening to what my body wants/feels.  I'm in a space where I feel guided to listen to my inner voice more than sticking to anything that others do or has been suggested. Most of my mornings, I wake up, take a deep breath, feel out what my dreamscape communicated, then proceed to release it (or write down epiphanies), give grace, then move on from there to going back to sleep for a bit, stretching, listening to solfeggio/binaural beats, or music that'll heat my body up and keep me present :) Hope this is of some support for you. Bliss.

Re: Morning Routines / Rituals

tamara
Felisha - Just going with the flow and listening to your inner guidance is best at times. I've done that in the past. Just sipping my tea in the quiet of the early morning and asking Spirit what do I need to know today.

Re: Morning Routines / Rituals

Hanna
Oo yes, thanks for this post! I'm in the process of establishing my morning ritual as well so it's great to get inspiration from what others are doing.  My favorite times have been when I've woken up several hours before I leave the house, I put chanting or solfeggio frequencies on while I drink my morning water, shower and get dressed, eat fruit, meditate, then I either sit in my window facing the sun until I leave or do a little walking exploration before making it to work