Money Support for Spiritual Entreprenuers/ Healing finances

Money Support for Spiritual Entreprenuers/ Healing finances

Kristina
Hey everyone! Last class inspired me to share this resource. Its a woman called Money Witch, she helps with all types of small business stuff; taxes, healing our relationship to money, intuitive counseling. Ive worked with her in the past and shes very knowledgable and she really caters to... people like us lol. She incorporates spirituality into her work which I super appreciate.

https://www.healyourfinances.com/businessbabes.html

Re: Money Support for Spiritual Entreprenuers/ Healing finances

Elena
Thank you so much this is awesome 🥰