Maryam At-Tauhidi

Maryam
Hello my beloved community!
I’m so excited for Summer because things will slow down for me with travel and work. I’m hoping to record some guided meditations for the portal and I’m curious which “themes” you would find helpful. I’m already feeling to do a daily energy clearing one that would be suitable for cleansing the energy bodies and preparing for the day!
Let me know what you feel for others.

Also planning to do some supplemental sessions. Most likely will be a Tuesday or Friday during the midday where we can meet up virtually and it will be a chance to do a Q and A to catch up on topics from the first few chapters of classes. If you have not already noticed you can find the Pleasure Blueprint PDF on my diary page. Please note that these downloadable docs that I will be sharing now with every class are for your use only. Please do not replicate them or share them online without permission. Enjoy and please let me know if you need anything else.

Re: Maryam At-Tauhidi

Genesis Tejada
Wow! Another timely post - it’s like you’re a mind reader!

I second the energy clearing meditation. I think something for end of day, before bed, preparing for restoring the body would be helpful and something to start the day, like you said. Those are the times of day I do my daily practice, so I would find that incredibly supportive.

Funny you mentioned the notes - I was literally going to ask if we can have notes for upcoming classes to refer back to since I notice sometimes you don’t always get to cover everything in class. I’m a visual learner so having something tangible helps and I’m also always wondering if we missed out on anything juicy, haha!

Anyhow, love the clarity in the way you deliver the messages, very organized and easy to follow so thank you so much for that! Excited for what’s to come - sending you love!

Re: Maryam At-Tauhidi

ariel
Thank you for this!

I am interested in meditations around:
– the inner child
– embracing all this newfound power
– anchoring into the new earth timeline while we get more activations

💕💜

Re: Maryam At-Tauhidi

Tiffany
Hello!

The daily energy clearing resonates and I’m also interested diving deeper into emotional alchemy (highly sensitive, depression)

Re: Maryam At-Tauhidi

Sophia
Hi energy clearing meditation sound great! I would love to have some heart activating/opening meditations and maybe some light body activation meditations.
Blessings
Sophia

Re: Maryam At-Tauhidi

Trisha
These are wonderful offerings, thank you! I thought to ask for you to consider doing some kind of Q & A but I was busy minding my own business and trusting that you would feel into it and make the offering if it felt good and aligned for you :)

Sending Love,
Trisha

Re: Maryam At-Tauhidi

Aprile
Hi - thank you for this offering! I can't think of any particular one right now. The energy clearing one sounds wonderful though.

Re: Maryam At-Tauhidi

JenniferJei
I am interested in meditations for the evening before bed for releasing the energy of the day and welcoming insight while I sleep.  Thank you for this school.

Re: Maryam At-Tauhidi

dulcie
Thank you for these offerings😊 I’m excited for the energy release, and for the video meetings!
I would love to experience a Goddess meditation, of embodiment and welcoming.
With warmth 💛

Re: Maryam At-Tauhidi

Kristina
Hi I am interested in:

-spirit guides
-understanding more of the concept of "soul stream"
-animal medicine and the symbolism of animals showing themselves to us on different eras of our journeys
-starseeds

Re: Maryam At-Tauhidi

Irene
Hi Maryam,

In one of your classes (maybe emotional alchemy or minding your business/boundaries) you mentioned a process you had outlined for giving criticism in a heart centered way that is less likely to be triggering to the person you are interacting with. If that still feels relevant, I would love to submit this in advance as a Q & A question!

Thanks,
<3 Irene