March Resonance Box

Nakina
This is kinda late, but does anybody know what was in the March Resonance box? The ingredients, what we do with them. I am kinda new here and didn't see a March box video in the Resonance section. Thanks for your help!
Kat

Re: March Resonance Box

Kat
Heyy I'm not exactly sure other than the holy water is labeled as Sweet Dreams & the tea's ingredients (lavender, chamomile oatstraw, peppermint, etc) looks like the sweet dreams blend to me too. the spiritual oil i'm not too sure about, it smells a little bit warm/spicey to me and also sweet & floral ...if i were to guess she either blended an oil specific for the box or maybe the abundance oil? not sure. i'm excited for the resonance video :D