Manifesting Miracles

Trisha Koa Nuur
Blessings everyOne!

I felt like it would be fun to have a place to share our stories of miracles and manefestations. No matter how big or small.

So, spring is in the air and I just moved into a new place with an actual porch (yay!) And I've always admired bamboo wind chimes. Was looking at some at a local shop but they were a bit more than i was ready to invest. I asked the universe, are there any other options? Then totally let it go. Next stop went to get some groceries and in a completely random isle there was a beautiful bamboo wind chime! And the price was about 1/4 of what the other's were!

Looking forward to hearing all of you all's stories of everyday miracles!

Sending love
Trisha

Re: Manifesting Miracles

Aprile
Congrats on your new home Trisha. Yay! Celebrate all miracles big and small. Love and light to you.

Re: Manifesting Miracles

Nneka
Hi Trisha!

I love the idea of this thread :) congrats on your new home and wind chime!

One very small but cute manifestation came to mind that happened last weekend. I was thinking about dogs and really love pugs. I looked up more info about pugs online and the next day, I was hanging out with a friend and I told her about what I learned. Right after finishing my pug gushing session, we saw someone walking their pug! My friend said I manifested that pug to which I agreed. It was a very sweet moment. :)

Much love to you!

Re: Manifesting Miracles

grace
CONTENTS DELETED