Manifestation, Magic and Miracles Study Hall

Manifestation, Magic and Miracles Study Hall

Irene
Welcome to Study Hall! :)

This is a space to share what you are working on related to Manifestation, Magic and Mircales, in the hopes that what you share may be a key for someone else going through the same thing.

Study hall is where you can share your processes/successes/journaling strategies/resources you have found etc. around the concepts we are discussing in the two Manifestation, Magic and Miracles classes/videos.

This is more of a space to share breakthroughs, inspiration and ideas, and expound upon how we are doing with what Hasnaa has taught (rather than ask advice/do Q & A -- there will be availability for that in class). Feel free to ask clarification questions as needed of course!

Some topics come up in multiple classes; I would say no worries on whether something applies to multiple study hall threads as long as we stay mostly on topic.

Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all!
Zen

Re: Manifestation, Magic and Miracles Study Hall

Zen
Thank you Irene!

Just wanted to share something of the miraculous...the experience of time moving backwards. I recently was selected to take a very seemingly mundane 3D job; I just became a mail carrier with the post office. It was pretty emotionally tumultuous for me to accept that I was called to do this right now. I tried to give it to my husband, but he was totally unreceptive to this idea. He knew it wasn’t for him. Background, we both are artists and parents, and wouldn’t dream of doing a 9-5 job. Nevertheless, the post office was calling me. I came to a place of acceptance that all is sacred and originated in spirit, even delivering mail. Fast forward, I’m hired, and I had to show up to training really early in the morning. No matter how early I woke up, I would end up leaving the house late to work which felt very stressful and resistant. I map my way to work on gps and it will give me a certain arrival time. Well, miraculously, whenever I start my trek to work, the minutes fall away, shortening my arrival time as I approached work. Watching the minutes fall away on my gps was enough to move me to tears as a I witness the gorgeous sunrise and day in and day out, arrive to work on time, against all odds. I know that I am where I am meant to be right now. I am eager to discover the work that I am here to do going door to door daily. I am open to more miracles and curious about what will manifest!