MRSA infection help

Shae Lyn Davis
Hi everyone! A good friend of mine is in the hospital due to a MRSA infection. I don’t have all the specifics, but I’d like to send her a care package. So far I have maryam’s Higher self tea blend and vitamin c chewables but does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you all in advance!!

Re: MRSA infection help

Jazmin Ramos
Hi Shae,

I don't know too much about MRSA, but I would suggest looking into Colloidal Silver, to help with the immune system. The brand that worked for me to heal infections, is SilverSol. Anti-inflammatory and Antibacterial foods can most certainly help. Essential oils and bentonite clay are other things I use as well.

Lousie Hays "You Can Heal Your Life" or her other book "Heal Your Body" can also help her look at the deeper metaphysical meaning of her outbreak.

All the best and I'm wishing your friend perfect health!

<3
Jazmin