Looking for playlist from Erin Telford Comm. Meeting

Looking for playlist from Erin Telford Comm. Meeting

Becky
Did any of you happen to grab the link to the playlist shared yesterday in the chat by Erin Telford?

-Becky

Re: Looking for playlist from Erin Telford Comm. Meeting

Catherine Hamilton
Hey, You can follow her playlists on Spotify. Search Erin Telford.

Re: Looking for playlist from Erin Telford Comm. Meeting

lee p.
Same! If anyone gets a hold of it, can you link and paste the song list here, too. I remember hearing it was on spotify, but idk how to work spotify :-~ :-)

Re: Looking for playlist from Erin Telford Comm. Meeting

lee p.
**To clarify I don't have a spotify account and am not looking to create one, at this time. Thanks!

Re: Looking for playlist from Erin Telford Comm. Meeting

Catherine Hamilton

Re: Looking for playlist from Erin Telford Comm. Meeting

Catherine Hamilton
Wow, didn't mean for it to be that big.

Re: Looking for playlist from Erin Telford Comm. Meeting

lee p.
thank you, Catherine! <333

Re: Looking for playlist from Erin Telford Comm. Meeting

Becky
Thank you!!

Re: Looking for playlist from Erin Telford Comm. Meeting

Maryam Hasnaa
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.