Looking for friends in Sedona.

Alyson (Aly) Marlow
Hello community!  :)

I am fairly new to New Earth Mystery School and to Sedona as well. I know a lot of us are going through some interesting times now and as of lately I have been really missing the feeling of in person connections and community.

Just to give you a brief background of my personal life, I was a Peace Corps volunteer serving in the Philippines and was evacuated from the country in March due to Covid. I am now staying with my parents until further notice, however my parents just moved here about 2 years ago. I was born and raised in California and this is where my community is, however, due to the circumstances, it makes financially sense to stay here for awhile.

I am interested in meeting people here and would be down to by your social distance hiking buddy (wearing a mask while out and about or whatever your comfort level is) or to chat online, etc.  I would love to talk about the content here as well and how it's impacted you or discuss whatever the Divine is teaching you during this time.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond to this message! And I look forward to seeing where our conversations take us.

Sending peace and love,

Aly