Looking for an accountability partner

Zahraa
Hi Everybody!
I've been looking everywhere for a spiritual teacher in my area. I live in South Africa, and it's been pretty difficult finding somebody with no religious/hidden agendas!

Since I haven't found this person yet, I decided to rather consider the possibility of an accountability partner to help strengthen my spiritual practice, bounce things off and hopefully just discuss what the process is like. It can feel very alienating sometimes doing all the inner work alone.
I just recently joined this school, and while I find sooo much of valuable information here through the classes, I also have toons of unanswered questions, especially with regards to older classes. I would love to talk to somebody about these and maybe get some mutual clarity.

If you are interested in connecting as my accountability partner, please do email me on zahraa.surtee786@gmail.com :)

P.S: for some background info on me, I am 28, a counsellor and a HSP, a lover of nature, silence, books, knowledge and wisdom and most definitely a seeker.

I would love to connect!

Re: Looking for an accountability partner

Evelyn K
Hi Zahraa!

I'm about to e-mail you now, because I'd love to have a partner in the inner work, too! :)

Evelyn