London Retreat

Francesca
I am a new member, so grateful and excited to be part of the School, I warmly greet everyone!
I am in Europe and would like to have information on the London Event at the beginning of December as I would like to start planning a possible trip :)
Much love xx
Francesca

Re: London Retreat

Briana
Heya!

I'm in Berlin, and go back and forth from London all the time! You can visit the Activation Tour site for more info about the stop and apply!

Re: London Retreat

Francesca
Briana! I live in Berlin too OMG!!

Re: London Retreat

Briana
Stop it! Seriously?!?! Can we meet up? We should have a class-watching party or something!!

My number is 1786361373 if you want to switch over to WhatsApp? Ahhhh