Link to Register for Live Spirit Communication 2.0

Link to Register for Live Spirit Communication 2.0

Jenny
Hello, Am I the only missing the zoom link to register for the Live classes that are coming up?
Just wondering

Re: Link to Register for Live Spirit Communication 2.0

Sami
I didn't receive one. Were we suppose to receive one recently? I don't know since I just joined the membership a little more than week ago.

Re: Link to Register for Live Spirit Communication 2.0

Valentina
Hi, if you are in the Portal, then there are no links emailed to you. You have to go into the portal and click on the current class and it will give you the zoom link to register.

Re: Link to Register for Live Spirit Communication 2.0

Sami
Thanks for clarifying.