Lingering feelings of guilt

Hanna
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has any particularly helpful resources/strategies for releasing lingering feelings of guilt?

Part of my guilt may be lingering from a few of my past lives, and some from my childhood. I’ve tried sitting with the stories and practicing self-forgiveness, which has been helpful particularly for my childhood in this lifetime.  Still now, during some situations I feel the feelings of guilt being triggered, when I have that realization in the moment I am able to assure myself I haven’t done anything wrong.  Other times, I don’t realize until afterward, that it was the feelings of guilt that influenced me to stay somewhere/do something, stay longer in a relationship/friendship, and just confuses things altogether.

Any suggestions on how to clear the program out completely? thank you in advance <3

Re: Lingering feelings of guilt

Kyla
Hi Hanna,

I wanted to share a little gif bit in regards to what you’ve shared.

When I experience feelings of guilt, some things I’ve found helpful are:

- Getting in touch with my inner child: ask her why she feels guilty, am I doing or have I done anything to make her feel this way? Give her a voice and the space to express herself. Much of the guilt I’ve felt seems to be rooted in very old, ancient stories or memories from the past.

- Uncover any stories or core beliefs that I’ve been carrying around that are feeding the guilt

- Forgiveness: of myself and others , coming back into the knowing that we all are innocent and children of god, definitely an on going daily practice for sure ☺️

- You many have already done some of this but I hope it’s helpful in some way for you! It sounds like you have some great awareness going on and guilt can be so elusive ❤️

Re: Lingering feelings of guilt

Hanna
Ah yes, I'm realizing now that a consistent check-in or consistent process of doing those things should help solidify it all and clear it - thank you for your support Kyla :)

Re: Lingering feelings of guilt

Maryam Hasnaa
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Lingering feelings of guilt

Kyla
Love this!!! And totally agree ❤️

Re: Lingering feelings of guilt

Hanna
Mhmm this makes so much more sense.  Thank you - i'm looking forward to integrating this!