LA Meet Up?

Sesalli
Hi Everyone!

I know we join class from all over but anyone in the Los Angeles area want to meet up sometime in June? Would love to chat more about classes & connect in person with a group of us.

To be cost effective, I was thinking something like tea/coffee ($2-5) or hiking (free!). I live more towards the valley but am open to meeting wherever feels the most central of a commute for anyone interested. I'm a planner by nature so I'll work out all the details, just wanted to get an initial feel for numbers/area.

Please email me (sesinthecity@gmail.com) or respond in this thread & we'll work it out :)

Have a beautiful week!
- Sesalli

Re: LA Meet Up?

Marissa
Hi Sesalli! Sounds great, I'm definitely interested. I'll email you :)